New product introductions, global sourcing challenges, and consumer whims create complex challenges across the technology supply chain. TLD helps companies maintain a competitive advantage by combining operational excellence with intelligent planning and EDI integration. In addition TLD provides automated logistics solutions which deliver cost effective and accurate outcomes.
TLD runs it's operation using IBS Bookmaster as its core Warehouse Management System application (WMS) which is highly configurable to cater for specific client requirements and integrate with external systems. IBS ensures that no matter what TLD’s client’s business requirements are, comprehensive solutions are created to ensure that the most effective service is provided at the best value. TLD’s clients are provided with direct access via our portal to view real-time information in the WMS, including inventory levels and order fulfilment status.
IBS Bookmaster features:
- Integrated Distribution and Financial Systems
- Fully enabled for E-Commerce
- User-defined formulae
- Business-rules driven
- Inventory management
- EDI capability
- Credit Claims/ Returns management
- Transactional 'drill-down' history
- Real-time update
- Bulk replenishment
- Direct pick from Bulk
- Annual Stocktake facility
- Product Weights & dimensions
- Pick planning /Delivery schedule
- Pick by picking slips, pick summary, invoice & RF instruction
- Picking & shipment confirmation
- Barcoding & Scanning, including Scan Packing of orders to meet Myer/Grace EANWAY requirements
TLD can integrate with the following software providers:
If your software provider isn’t listed contact us, chances are we have an integration underway.